The Reckoning, The Rumble, The Revolution™
Rising Strong™ is based on the simple physics of vulnerability: If we are brave enough, often enough, we will fall. This is a process about what it takes to get back up and how owning our stories of struggle give us the power to write a daring new ending. Struggle can be our greatest call to courage and the clearest path to a wholehearted life. If you want to learn how to transform your story of struggle to one of bravery, then this experience is for you! This group is based on the research of Brené Brown and is based on her latest book Rising Strong.
This group is for you if:
- You feel stuck in your struggle
- You have difficult emotions and don’t know what to do with them
- You feel alone in your story
- You want deeper and more meaningful connections with others
- You have mean or blaming thoughts in your head that you can’t get rid of
- You want more confidence and good feeling about yourself
This is a psycho educational group that follows the Rising Strong™ process based on Brené Brown’s research. In this structured group we will watch some brief video, participate in some creative and worksheet exercises, and share with each other in ways that are empowering.
You do not need to read the book Rising Strong to participate in this group, but it can enhance your experience.
Location: Kailua, Hawaii
For more information or to register contact Catherine Bruns, MFT, CDWF at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 284-5428