Originally I was pondering the word dream. But truthfully I’m already a big dreamer – though I’m often not so good at taking the action steps to make my dreams come true. However, this year’s different and there are several reasons why that’s so.
First – I have a clear plan for what I want to create. I’m a natural list maker and organizer and I thank Sandra Martini for helping me to create more structure around business processes that definitely scare the #$%! out of me.
Second – with the help of Therese Skelley and her magic WaveMaker I busted through beliefs and fears that were holding me hostage and sabotaging my every action. Can you believe I felt like it wasn’t safe to shine my light completely? That certainly is a show stopper for manifesting! But, that and several other nasty mindsets are now a thing of the past.
Third – I have a stellar support system, both professionally and personally. Thanks to my friend and Coach Nancy Marmolejo and my 11 amazing mastermind sisters, I have an endless supply of creativity, accountability, connection, and support that is tremendous. And, my husband Carlos, my BFF Marian, and my super extra good friends Dale, Craig, and Sue (among others) make my world rich, and happy, and amazing.
So – here’s a few of the things I’ll be manifesting this year:
- 2 products and 2 live retreats from Your Wise Voice
- A transformational virtual group experience for women from Your Wise Voice
- An Enchanted June dream Italy vacation with 10 of our closest friends and family
- The completion of several beautification house projects – including my office (I can’t wait!)
- Monthly dinner parties to nurture new and old relationships – and hopefully learn to cook better (for my guests’ sake!)
- Time management that is easy, efficient and allows my overactive brain to move to the off position regularly
And you? Do you have a word or theme for 2011? What is your intention? What guides you as you move through your life in the next year?
You won’t know if you’re getting there unless you know where you’re going.