A woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing
Are you in harmony with your spirit?
Do you know what that means for you?
When do you feel the most You?
For me, being in harmony with my spirit means that I’m:
- Listening to my Wise Voice and following it
- Taking time every day for the quiet parts of me
- Moving my body regularly so that it is fun and enjoyable
- Spending time with my women friends
- Allowing my emotions, but not in ways that are hurtful
- Nourishing my body well
- Acknowledging the powers greater than me
- Taking the time to nurture my important relationships
Maybe for you this list would include dancing, or singing, or otherwise artistically expressing yourself.
Perhaps it would have on it being in nature, or spending time with your animals, or playing with your children.
Your list is your list. It is YOU. Do you know YOU?
Think for a moment, what does harmony means for you? When do you feel that you are in the flow, that you feel the most yourself?